top of page

Let's talk

Giving back to the community and supporting local causes has always been an essential part of my values both personally and professionally. This year, my fundraising goal is to reach $29,000 as I plan to embark on a 90km trek in Ecuador to raise funds for two organizations - Birchway Niagara (formerly Women's Place of South Niagara) and the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation.

By supporting Operation $29k, we can help make a significant impact in our local communities and raise awareness about the importance of addressing domestic violence on a national level.

I'm thrilled to update that as I leave for the trek, we have fundraised $76,803 in 2023. 

Hosted on Thursday October 26, 2023


Purse Bingo

Spooky Purse Bingo was an absolute riot. The costumes were hilarious, the drinks were flowing, the dabbers were dabbing and the purses were open. I cannot thank you enough for your support of this event and for the generosity of the folks in the room. I'm thrilled to share that Spooky Purse Bingo brought in a whopping $28,322 in one night!

Our Sponsors for our Spooky event: 

This event sold out in 48 hours.
Follow @RealtorCarlie on Facebook and Instagram for our 2024 Events!
We cannot wait to bring Purse Bingo back in 2024! 

Birchway Niagara

In 2023 when Women’s Place changed its name to Birchway Niagara. While the core of Birchway’s services continue to protect and empower women and children impacted by abuse, the new inclusive name represents a growing understanding that abuse is an issue that impacts everyone. It is also a problem that must be solved by everyone. As Birchway evolves and grows, we will work toward addressing the root causes of abuse, engaging members of our community regardless of their race, age, gender, sexuality or economic status.

RLP Shelter Foundation

Table fees from vendors, entrance fees, and raffle ticket proceeds, will all go towards Operation $29k. Through this initiative, 80% of the funds raised will be used locally to support these organizations. The remaining 20% of the funds will be directed towards national campaigns and education efforts aimed at ending domestic violence.

3rd Annual
Mama's Market

So the final tally is in.. With 40% more traffic than any other mama's market we've hosted, we had over 550 people through the doors. We raised a whopping $8,846 for Birchway Niagara & the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation. Just today we collected 30% of our goal for the year!

We did it! I truly cannot thank you enough for your support on this incredible day. The weather was absolutely perfect and you all really showed up with some amazing items and art. Be sure to check out each vendor by clicking on their photos on the scrolling banner below.

Hosted on Saturday, May 13th, 2023

Purse Bingo

June 15, 2023

That’s a wrap on Designer Bag Bingo… 400 dabbers, a lot of wine & cheese, tons of designer bags and an insane amount of money raised… 


$29,811 to be exact.


The funds raised in one night, will deeply and positively impact our community and have a ripple effect for years to come. I cannot thank everyone enough from the bottom of my heart. To our generous sponsors, to the crazy group of volunteers, the queen of cheese "So Brie It", florals from Wyldewood Blooms; The Italian Hall, my spouse Greg & my right hand and big brother Nicholas… thank you.


100% of these funds will go to Birchway Niagara & the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation. Save the date for October 26th for a spooky return of Purse Bingo. support local & join me in thanking our sponsors:

-Greenside Landscaping

-Kim Emmons, Muscles in Motion

-Matt Walpole, The Mortgage Centre

-Grant & Carrie Jennings, Sobeys Port Colborne

-Dawn MacMasters, RLP Management

-John Ikola, Flett Beccarios

Ecuador Trekkers
Calender Raffle

We're excited to share that Carlie and 2 other local Realtors (Dawn Kendrick & Michael Sommer) teamed up to create a calendar filled with daily prizes for the month of July. Each of us has reached out to the community to gather some amazing prizes totalling in over $10,000 value! You could have won anything from a cooking bundle to a boozy basket, or even holiday stays at local attractions.

Collectivly we were able to raise $17k with each of us bringing $5,698.33 to our chosen charity.

bottom of page